Map *All Information, Plans & Pictures Are For Illustration Only
A Golomb 8th Street in Ramat Gan, is a development of luxury; Nine Stories with a wide range of apartments of 3 and 4 bedroom apartments with garden and exclusive penthouses. The apartments have a precise architectural design, rich technical specification, sun balcony and underground parking. Each 4-room apartments (or more) has a parental suite with private bath The project is located in the quiet heart of Ramat Gan, ten minutes walk from the park Merom Nave - a green oasis ten acres - about nursery, school, shopping center, synagogues and parks. And quick access to central traffic arteries in the city and beyond. Further Lhtaninotc building we build 8 Golomb Street in Ramat Gan linked to lightning The building will have nine floors +2 lifts 2-story underground parking. There are bank guarantees, Date of completion of the construction 11.2018 Apartments: 3 bedrooms + living room. Waiting to meet with you or talk on the phone if you want more details
- Two designer elevators.
- Main entrance lobby, designed in marble and stone.
- An intercom system and closed-circuit color television.
- Electric roller blinds in all rooms (except the security room).
- Granite porcelain flooring (60 x 60 cm tiles) in a choice of designs and colors in the lounge, kitchen, passages and bedrooms.
- Sun balconies floored with 33 x 33 granite porcelain anti-slip tiles.
- Quality interior doors manufactured by Pandor or self-supplied, with wide lintels, in a range of colors including white.
- Three-phase electricity X325.
- TV and communications points in each room.
- Infrastructure for ceiling fan in each bedroom.
- Electrical accessories by Gewiss, or Bottecini or Weissbord or self-supply.
- Infrastructure for home cinema in the lounge.
- Infrastructure for mesh in the windows and display windows (except the security room, and utility balcony.
- Windows glazed with insulated glass.
- Solar power system for heating the apartment.
- Infrastructure for air-conditioning.
- Color TV intercom in the lounge and audio intercom in the parents’ room.
- Basic infrastructure of “Smart Home” (three points).
- Sink made from stainless steel, or Siliquartz 60.
- Extendable kitchen faucet.
- Infrastructure for dish-washer.
- Water point for refrigerator.
- Kitchen work surface from CaesarStone, with flat installation in a choice of colors.
- Bathroom flooring and wall-cladding in ceramic tiles, granite porcelain in a range of styles, colors and sizes.
- Bathroom cabinet with integral sink in bathroom and parents’ bathroom.
- Hidden cisterns, and suspended toilet pan.
- A choice of single-lever mixer faucets.
- Note: Subject to models chosen by the architect/company current stock/current situation. the company is entitled to alter or change the specification without any prior warning. In any event of contradiction between what is stated above, and the technical specification, the company will be bound by the technical specification, and the sales plan in those areas attached to the contract only. Errors and Omissions Excepted
Rotshtein is a part of Israel’s construction industry for over 60 years. Since its establishment, the Company has made its mark in the public and private construction market throughout Israel. The Company’s core values and prominent features are its meticulous adherence of engineering management and uncompromising quality. Quality Signature The company is engaged in the development and construction of large residential projects throughout Israel. The Company also took part in performing complex engineering works. A testimony to the Company’s remarkable capabilities in these fields can be found at IDF camps and bases, government facilities, Israel’s aerial industry, the nuclear research facility in Dimona, Israel Military Industries facilities, Ichilov Hospital in Tel Aviv, Haifa refineries, and in dozens of additional projects throughout Israel that the Company has constructed for the National Roads Authority of Israel. The company has built and is currently building large residential complexes in Kiryat Hasharon in Netanya, Har Homa in Jerusalem, Be’er Yaakov, Ramat Gan, Modiyin, Ramat Beit Shemesh, Rishon Lezion, Lod, Kdima – Zoran, and many more location in Israel.